Franklin Leather Messenger | Horween
A handmade heritage leather messenger bag, made from Horween leather. The leather bag features antique brass rivets, solid antique brass d-rings, and a 10oz Wickett & Craig shoulder strap.
This is a close replica of a 1960s-70s mail courier bag, also the biggest reason I got into making leather goods. I made it the old fashioned way, hand cut, hand stitched, and completely handmade from start to finish. The bag design was made to withstand day in and out durability of postal carriers, rain, snow, and sweat, while they slung hundreds of pounds of letters and packages a week.
- Width 17", Height 13", Depth 7"
- Inner main pocket - width 13", height 12"
- Inner front pocket depth 5", height 13"
- Inner pocket 13" x 8.5"
- Outer stash rear pocket 13" x 8.5"
- 23 Solid Antique Brass Rivets
- Solid antique brass hardware
(Accessories Not Included)